Friday, June 13, 2014

Freeskate Friday: Bad Backs!

Sorry for the lack of posting these days, I had a rather bad back injury that sidelined me for four days and has had me at a slower pace for the past week. Seriously, I haven't had pain that bad since I was I labor. I feel *almost* normal now, but my back still gets sore very easily, and gets twitchy during power stroking and spirals.

Yes, I fell on the ice. But I've been off all the hard meds for a few days now, I'm sleeping normally again, and I have a much anticipated therapeutic massage tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll be sure and take you all through the wonders of acupuncture and lumbar strains!

But here is another gentleman with a chronically bad back. I've never been a big fan, but I do have to admire his dedication!



No comments:

Post a Comment