Monday, June 23, 2014

Motivation Monday

I asked Coach for a program, and played the (uncut) music I wanted. He liked the music a lot, got some ideas and we roughed out a program. It's not whole but there's enough for me to work on this week and still do MIF practice.

Only problem? There's two things I can't quite do: A spin entry and ... drumroll please... an Ina Bauer. Coach has said he can cut it if I can't get it, but those are fighting words so now I'm onto this whole Ina Bauer thing. I can do it if someone's holding my hand, but it's swinging into the spread eagle and then lowering into the Bauer that's hard for me. I'm determined. The Ina Bauer is pretty much right off the bat and it's not long. Once I'm down I need to get back up again. But if I fall out of an Bauer I'm already pretty low, so that's a good thing. (I guess.)

So. I wanted a challenge and I got one. Goal for July.


Oh. And a Catch Foot Spiral. Piece of Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment