Saturday, November 6, 2010

Group Level Testing

Well, I don't know how it happened, but Stitch passed Alpha. I watched as he blew by the other kids dutifully doing crossovers and gave up hope, but then when they started playing games I got a good feeling. Sure enough, he ran up with the paper smiling. "I passed!"

Thank heaven.

Precious was indeed bumped to Beta. This should be fun. In fact, those were her her only words to me today, as she held her nose aloft and showed me the paper. Wow. Just wow. Again, the proof is in the pudding and Beta is notoriously hard. More than one little girl took her skates off in tears today, and all were in Beta.

Tonight I am stitching the last of the snaps and buttons and finding the few last hanging threads. I finished the black faux suede pants, as Coach decided to have Stitch in his white turtleneck that he hates and black pants for Compulsuries. That's boring, so I got home and made a red sparkly cummerbund.

The bags are packed, the clothes are set out. The car is gassed up, the donuts bought. All we have to do is grab a donut and the bags and leave.

Saint Lidwina, wish us luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment