Thursday, August 19, 2010

A discussion on Camping

**In the office breakroom, discussing vacations and camping.**

Me: Yeah, I really wanted to start training to do sections of the Appalachian Trail in two week sections starting next year, but now that he's taken up ice skating that may not happen. I'm spending all my free time in an ice rink.
Him: He can play hockey
"He doesn't want to play hockey."
"He's Gay."
"What?"
"He's Gay."
"Look, I'm not going to stand here and defend my kid on something that I have nothing against, my point is that I'm spending all my free time at an ice rink."
"Oh. Yeah, that does kind of suck in summer."

**Conversation continues on camping.**

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

What kind of bloated idiot feels free and licensed to make pointed judgments about a fucking SEVEN YEAR OLD in polite conversation?

No comments:

Post a Comment