Thursday, January 20, 2011

Far Too Serious

I've decided this blog has become too serious in the past couple of days, and nothing positive has been rendered by all this excessive introspection. The best way to handle this is with photoshop, gifs, and stupid image macros.


I think the best way to get more boys involved with Figure Skating is to make it more like Monster Truck Rallies.



Also, stop putting young boys in tight leggings. It's just weird. They look ridiculous and they know it.



I think we need to stop pussyfooting around our secret desires for the competition.

Funny Animated GIFs - Willy Nooooo!
see more Gifs

I found four thick white hairs on my chin this morning. I swear these were not here last week. I believe these are appearing as punishment for resorting to bribery. One hair per bribe. I hereby blame the Zuca manufacturers for causing me to resemble a nanny goat.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect. I came over here feeling all sorry for myself and my broken ankle and you made me laugh. Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's broken after all... Ugh. Glad I could help. I'm thinking Skate Goose will begin making regular appearances.

    ReplyDelete