Sunday, December 12, 2010

No more Pants. I lost them.

The final Ice Show went down at around 5pm today. Stitch finally got out of his costume around eight, when I peeled it off of him to put on his pajamas. He kept insisting that there was another show at 9am tomorrow morning.

On our way out the door, he gave a last look at the ice and mused. "I wonder when little girls will bring me stuffed animals after I skate." That's what I get for catching an hour of the Grand Prix Finals before heading out to do an ice show.

I was pretty sure I was going to get through this with all our shit intact. Soakers, Blade Guards, Boot Covers, Gloves, I had managed to keep up with everything. But no. I lost his jeans. So, Rink People? If you find a pair of little boy jeans, please put them in Lost and Found. I will collect them next weekend, when he has Group and Private lessons.

As the song goes, "Oh the movie never ends, it goes on, and on, and on, and on."

3 comments:

  1. Mark called me last night to ask why I dressed Evan in jeans and camo pants. I just emailed him to ask if he picked up Stitches jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume Evan was wearing both pairs on his legs, and not one on his legs and one on his arms. I know it seems like a silly question, but you just never really know.

    Plus, we'll pass the word at Stitch's next comp-- little girls throwing stuffed animals onto the ice, check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Elizabeth; Awesome. I knew they'd turn up. Stitch's waistbands are pulled as tight as they can go, and I know this pair had red elastic. Otherwise, they aren't labeled. If they do turn out to be ours, just leave them in the office and I'll grab them.

    @ Xan; Because clearly he needs something to give him more confidence out there... *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete